320 E Mason St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Opened in 1904 as Hermann’s Cafe, Karl Ratzsch’s strong connection to local German heritage, friendly atmosphere and convenient location in Downtown Milwaukee has made this restaurant a beloved destination for the past 100 years. Though newly renovated and remodeled, this institution has returned to what’s made it a long-time favorite.
Review: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel